Value in Partnering with 174 Power Global
174 Power Global is a financially secure company owned by Hanwha Energy Corporation, part of the Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 Company.
174 Power Global has developed several large-scale solar projects currently in operation or construction across North America.
174 Power Global is committed to partnering with landowners, electric service providers, and community members to build projects that benefit the local communities where they are located, including job creation.
Digital Infrastructure Meets Sustainability
174 Power Global is a leading energy development company with experience developing projects of various technologies including Digital Infrastructure, Energy Storage, Green Hydrogen and Solar. Our team has decades of experience in developing, financing, constructing, and operating energy projects. Our portfolio includes energy projects in development, construction, and operation throughout North America.
A Digital Infrastructure Facility At-A-Glance
- Timeframe: Months
- Description: 174 Power Global obtains necessary permits from presiding agencies.
- Community Benefits: 174 Power Global conducts outreach to stakeholders to address concerns early in the process.
- Timeframe: Weeks
- Description: Construction begins, which includes land clearing, staging and testing.
- Community Benefits: Best practices are employed by 174 Power Global to safeguard the environment and community.
- Timeframe: 3-5 Years
- Description: Project remains in full operations mode.
- Community Benefits: New local jobs are created and filled.
- Timeframe: End of Operational Lifecycle
- Description: Project equipment, including containers, racks and electrical equipment, is removed.
- Community Benefits: Land is allowed to restore to its original state.