Commercial Solar Incentives for 2022
Massachusetts has a robust solar program. In addition to traditional net-metering, which is a one for one credit for every kilowatt-hour (kWh) of electricity your solar system produces, Massachusetts established the Solar Massachusetts Renewable Target (SMART) program.
For over a decade New Jersey has been a national leader in solar energy development. In addition to saving a tremendous amount off your current energy bills, generous federal and state tax incentives help offset upfront solar system investment costs.
About 174 Power Global
174 Power Global is headquartered in Irvine, California. It is the leading solar energy company that is wholly owned by Hanwha Energy Corporation. The company has deep expertise across the complete project development cycle and works closely with landowners, local communities, financial investors, and other partners to build highly productive, utility-scale solar power plants throughout North America. Since its formation in 2017, 174 Power Global has signed nearly 2 gigawatts (GW) of power purchase agreements and has more than 8 GW of additional projects in the development pipeline. The company was ranked 2018’s #1 solar project development company by project size in the United States by Wood Mackenzie. 174 Power Global’s name was inspired by the 174 petawatts (PW) of power the earth receives from the sun at any moment.
174 Power Global Sustainability Initiatives
For us, sustainable growth is the only way to make our world a better place where everyone not only lives, but thrives.
- Clean Goal: Our goal is to provide clean energy to consumers who can, in turn, contribute to society by making their own environment cleaner for generations to come. We are headed there now, making positive impacts to the environment and society – 174 Power Global is currently under contract and developed over 2 GW of PV projects.
- Affordable Clean Energy for all: We provide PV and renewable energy resources at compelling prices. By making renewable energy affordable to everyone, we are effectively removing the biggest barrier to entry for green energy adoption.
- Prioritize and Spread Awareness: We are committed to improving the environment and the adoption of clean energy.
- Community Action: 174 Power Global donated $25,000 to the Education Foundation of Odessa, a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering education.
- We believe our diverse work force is our fundamental core strength. We are committed to inclusion in executive decision making roles across our organization.