Caring for the Planet
As a member of the Hanwha Group, 174 Power Global (“174 Power Global”) is on a mission to grow greener.
We understand that together, we can all make a difference.
Path to a sustainable growth is the only route that will ensure our world is a place where we can all flourish together in harmony.
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Commitment of Local Community and Education
- Work Force Diversity and Gender Equality
- Clean Developer: As a top PV developer, our goal is to provide Clean Energy to our customers and contribute to the society in making a cleaner environment for the future. 174 Power Global has contracted and operated about 1 GW of PV projects (as of 2018 3Q), which creates environmental and social impact to the society.
- Affordable Clean Energy to Society: Our company provides competitive price for PV and renewable energy resources, so it can beat gas plants, allowing us provide an affordable green energy to the society
- Investments in education infrastructure : We focus in providing quality environment to the society, which includes Clean Energy and enhancing quality education to the society.
- 174 Power Global donated $25,000 to the Education Foundation of Odessa
- We believe our diverse work force and our people is our fundamental core strength. Our team members come from all walks of life and from all over the world including 8 nationalities from US, Korea, Mexico, India. We also promote gender equality with many females in executive and decision making roles throughout our organization
- Gender Equality: 32% women colleagues
Hanwha Sustainability Programs
From preserving the environment and protecting people’s health, to keeping nature green for the enjoyment of future generations, to carrying out voluntary, future-oriented activities, Hanwha Energy is challenging the paradigms of tomorrow while keeping our promises today.
Hanwha Group carries out social responsibilities as a responsible corporate citizen, and encourage our employees to actively participate in such endeavors.